- 1 package pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices salami
- Pizza veggies of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Combine pizza crust mix and hot water in a medium size bowl. Stir until mixture is thoroughly moistened. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. Mold the halves into a heart shape on a large baking sheet.
- Par-Bake heart shaped crusts for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over each crust. Divide Sargento Cheese evenly over each crust to within 1/2” of the edge.
- Cut each piece of pepperoni and salami into a heart shape by folding each piece in half, then trimming the top and sides.
- Place pepperoni and salami hearts on each pizza, then add veggies. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Recipe inspired by: sargento.com