Invisalign First® in Raleigh, NC
A simple and happier treatment option for kids.
Invisalign First is a series of removable custom-fitted clear appliances (“aligners”) that addresses the most common early orthodontic treatment needs for children who still have a mixture of permanent and baby teeth. The aligners are designed to treat a broad range of younger patients’ malocclusions, manage the erupting teeth, and guide the development of the dental arches. We can determine if your child is a candidate for Invisalign First during a complimentary consultation.
The first step for Invisalign First is a simple scan of your child’s teeth. No more messy impressions! The scan creates a 3-D model of the teeth that is used to map out the desired tooth movement, and to fabricate a series of removable aligners. The aligners are worn 20 hours per day and changed weekly. The movement of the teeth is monitored at three-month intervals.
Fixed Appliances vs. Invisalign First
In years past, children with a mixture of baby and adult teeth began orthodontic treatment in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a fixed appliance. Fixed appliances can be very uncomfortable for young children and impact their lifestyles. Invisalign First changes all that.
- No goopy impressions
- No more poking wires or inconvenient broken braces
- No diet restrictions – kids can eat all their favorite foods without worrying about breaking their appliances
- Fewer appointments than traditional orthodontic appliances – every three months instead of every 4 weeks
- If patients lose their aligners, they simply move on to the next aligner in the series
- Effective and predictable orthodontic treatment to save parents time and money
Why Parents Are Choosing Invisalign First
Invisalign First is a popular choice for parents because aligners can address and prevent misalignment of children’s teeth as they grow. This unique aligner system simplifies orthodontic treatment for children in Raleigh and prevents many issues from getting worse. Here are a few of the benefits of choosing Invisalign First.
- Prevent prevent and correct bite issues
- Help straighten and align teeth
- Improve the appearance of a growing child’s mouth
- Correct the effects of thumb sucking or tongue thrusting
- Shorten the time a child may need to wear braces in the future
Kids Love Invisalign First
No food restrictions
Enjoy all their favorite foods and eat what they want, whenever they want to.
Avoid the hassle of advanced flossing techniques and keep good oral hygiene habits on track.
More than 5 million smiles have been shaped by Invisalign First.
Correct a broad range of teeth-straightening issues including spacing and dental arches.
Ready to get started?
At Walton & Maready Orthodontics, we are committed to finding an orthodontic treatment plan that fits your family’s lifestyle. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about Invisalign First and whether this treatment plan is right for you.