Invisalign Teen® in Raleigh, NC
We are a Certified Invisalign Teen® Provider
Invisalign Teen is a series of clear removable aligners used to straighten your teeth over time. The advantages of Invisalign Teen include:
- No diet restrictions: You can eat all of the foods you normally eat.
- Easy to keep your teeth clean: You can remove the aligners to thoroughly brush and floss your teeth.
- Comfort: The aligners are more comfortable to your lips and cheeks than traditional braces.
- Esthetic: The aligners are virtually invisible.
- Musicians can remove the aligners to practice wood and brass instruments.
- Athletes can remove the aligners and wear mouthguards during contact sport practice and competition.
The key to success with Invisalign Teen is compliance. You’ll need to wear the aligners 20-22 hours per day, every day. If your life won’t let you wear the aligners long enough (sports + music practice + meals), we can find an alternative that might work better for you.
In addition, some tooth movements are not possible with aligners. We can examine your teeth and evaluate your orthodontic situation to see if you are a candidate for Invisalign Teen at your complimentary consultation appointment.
When you complete treatment, you will be able to wear a Vivera retainer to keep your smile in shape. A Vivera retainer is clear, like the aligners, nearly invisible, and built to last. Even better, Drs. Walton and Maready can design the retainer using the iTero Element scanner and ClinCheck software. You will never gag while someone makes a mold of your teeth!
The cost of Invisalign treatment is not very different from traditional braces. If your parents have concerns, ask them to visit. We can discuss payment plans and options once we have examined your teeth.