- 2 pounds of yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 8oz of sour cream
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 8oz package of herb stuffing mix
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the squash and onion until it’s tender. Drain and season with salt, pepper & 1 TBSP of margarine.
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl combine the herb stuffing mix and ½ cup of melted margarine.
- Combine ½ of the stuffing mixture into the squash mixture and stir.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish and top with the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe inspired by: Got to be NC