- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- ¾ cup of 2% cottage cheese
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites at room temperature
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- ⅓ cup of strawberry preserves
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; coat foil with cooking spray. Remove pie crust from foil pan and break into fine crumbs onto the prepared pan. Press crumbs onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place cottage cheese in a small food processor and process until smooth. Transfer into a bowl and add cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg whites and egg; add to cottage cheese mixture. Beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over the crust.
- Drop strawberry preserves by teaspoonfuls over filling. Cut through cheesecake with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cold.
- Lift the foil and remove cheesecake from the pan. Cut into 12 bars.
minutes + chilling25
Recipe inspired by: Taste of Home