- (4) pocketless pita flatbreads
- ¾ cup of marinara sauce
- 12 slices of provolone or mozzarella cheese (mix or match)
- Toppings of your choice: pepperoni, sausage, veggies, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spread a few tablespoons of marinara sauce on each pita. Leave a small crust around the edges.
- Top each pita with 3 slices of cheese and add your favorite toppings!
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Bake: 10 min + cooling
4 Pita Pizzas
Recipe inspired by The Baker Chick