- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Open your crescent roll package and unroll the dough. Press on the perforations to seal them together.
- Cut the dough into 1/4 inch strips.
- Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating bandages by stretching the dough slightly and letting it overlap and criss-cross. Do not completely cover the hot dog, leave space between the bandages so the mummy’s body is visible.
- Place each wrapped hot dog on a baking sheet and then bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and hot dogs are warmed through.
- Remove from the oven and place a small dot of mustard on the back of your candy eyes and add 2 to each mummy dog (or just use mustard dotes as eyes).
Recipe inspired from: homemadeinterest.com